Monday, May 17, 2021

NO MAS

School's out for the summer!! And I have a few gems for your consideration. Here goes: --Hate to say it but I would have to take Marjorie Taylor Greene in any wrestle mania bout with AOC. AOC wins all other battles. --I will not discuss the case of "Spencer the Goat" which of course appeared in the Globe. --I am so so disheartened by the Hamas/Israeli "war" and the deaths of so many. Netanyahu has to go but I fear this tragedy may get him the support he needs to stay in office. --Have come to love the Dropkick Murphys. A kind of old fashioned rock and roll band--first time in too long that I have gotten into a new group. --We all know that Gaetz did all that shit, right? That's it. No mas. I will be back in the fall. Have a good summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment